Presentation Slides by Shunsuke Inenaga
Talks in English
- Pointer-Machine Algorithms for Fully-Online Construction of Suffix Trees and DAWGs on Multiple Strings, Prague Stringology Conference (PSC 2020), Prague, Czech Republic, August-September 2020.
- Combinatorial algorithms for
grammar-based text compression, Tutorial on Combinatorial Methods for String and Graph (followed by WALCOM 2020), Singapore, March 2020.
- Fully-online suffix tree and DAWG construction for multiple texts, Palermo Workshops in Algorithms (PWA 2018), Palermo, Italy, July 2018.
- Computing longest common square subsequences, 29th Annual Symposium on Combinatorial Pattern Matching (CPM 2018), Qingdao, China, July 2018.
- The myriad virtues of DAWGs, 1st Summer School on Bioinformatics Data Structures, Helsinki, Finland, August 2016.
- Factorizing a string into squares in linear time, 27th Annual Symposium on Combinatorial Pattern Matching (CPM 2016), Tel Aviv, Israel, June 2016.
- Compacting a Dynamic Edit Distance Table by RLE Compression, 42nd International Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science (SOFSEM 2016), Harrachov, Czech Republic, January 2016.
- Faster Longest Common Extension on Compressed Strings and Applications (Invited Talk), The Prague Stringology Conference 2015 (PSC 2015), Prague, Czech Republic, August 2015.
- An opportunistic text indexing structure based on run length encoding, 9th International Conference on Algorithms and Complexity (CIAC 2015), Paris, Farnce, May 2015.
- Converting SLP to LZ78 in almost Linear Time, 24th Annual Symposium on Combinatorial Pattern Matching (CPM 2013), Bad Herrenalb, Germany, June 2013.
- Algorithms on grammar compressed strings, Dagstuhl Seminar 13232 (Indexes and Computation over Compressed Structured Data), Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany, June 2013.
- Faster Subsequence and Don't-Care Pattern Matching on Compressed Texts, Guest Lecture at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (hosted by Dr. Johannes Fischer), Karlsruhe, Germany, June 2013.
- Finding Characteristic Substrings from Compressed Texts, The Prague Stringology Conference 2009 (PSC 2009), Prague, Czech Republic, August-September 2009.
- Pattern Matching on Compressed Texts II, Dagstuhl Seminar 08261 (Structure-Based Compression of Complex Massive Data), Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany, June 2008.
- Simple Linear-Time Off-Line Text Compression by Longest-First Substitution, Data Compression Conference 2007 (DCC 2007), Snowbird, Utah, USA, March 2007.
- Sparse DirectedAcyclic Word Graphs, 13th International Symposium on String Processing and Information Retrieval (SPIRE 2006), Glasgow, UK, October 2006.
- Sparse Compact DirectedAcyclic Word Graphs, The Prague Stringology Conference 2006 (PSC 2006), Prague, Czech Republic, August 2006.
- On-line Linear-time Construction of Word Suffix Trees, 17th Annual Symposium on Combinatorial Pattern Matching (CPM 2006), Barcelona, Spain, July, 2006.
- Composite Pattern Discovery for PCR Application, 12th International Symposium on String Processing and Information Retrieval (SPIRE 2005), Buenos Aires, Argentina, November 2005.
- Fully Incremental LCS Computation, 15th International Symposium on Fundamentals on Computing Theory (FCT 2005), Luebeck, Germany, August 2005.
- Finding Optimal Pairs of Cooperative and Competing Patterns with Bounded Distance, 7th International Conference on Discovery Science 2004 (DS 2004), Padova, Italy, October 2004.
- Directed Acyclic Word Graphs and Their Efficient Implementations, Guest Lecture at Helsinki University of Technology (hosted by Prof. Jorma Tarhio), Helsinki, Finland, April 2004.
- Discovering Most Classificatory Patterns for Very Expressive Pattern Classes, 6th International Conference on Discovery Science 2003 (DS 2003), Sapporo, Japan, October 2003.